cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order not placed, but credit card is charged

noren
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

"It happened for the second time, first on January 23, 2024, and second on January 24, 2024. I submitted the order along with my payment card. Afterward, the website just kept loading, and only a white screen appeared. So, I refreshed the website. When I refreshed it, no order was processed, and my credit card was charged. I contacted customer service and they can't see the order and the payment. I contacted the bank many times, and it says that it would take 3-5 business days for the pending transaction to be cleared and get the money back.

This is frustrating because I have a stable internet connection but the Fido website is not processing the order so you will need to contact Fido for them to place the order and pay for the service charge!  You need to wait for a week for the bank to return the money before you can purchase a device again. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoVanessa

Hey @noren,

We're sorry about any inconvenience with the website. We understand this can happen anytime to anyone and that's why we would be able to process the order for you. The setup fee can be waived if we are able to confirm there is a technical issue.

Please reach out and we'll be happy to help.