cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order not approved and backordered device

Jugdeep_singh
I'm a participant level 2

I ordered a phone on Boxing Day. Everything ok. On date Jan 14 2022 when I contact customer care they told me that back office didn't approve my order. And nobody inform me . 
When I ordered phone they offer me a Tablet but Tablet is here and I received my bill too. I don't understand if my order is not approved . Why they ship offer Tablet?

Now reorder again but they don't have phone in stock which I want .

Store had better deal on that day than online but because of phone I order online. Now I will receive my order without my choice on phone and deal.

3 REPLIES 3

Jugdeep_singh

Hi Alex,

•  thanks for reply. I understand but as a existing customer this experience is bad. If my order was canceled somebody should inform me. I want to add one more line. They offer me a tab with phone. Tab is here but not phone. When I received my tab I think phone will come soon but not happened. Somebody should inform me on time they I can buy from your store. Store has better deals than online but because of phone colour I order online on Boxing Day and on Jan 14 when I contact them then I know my order was canceled. And they didn't gave me any other options. So reorder on Jan 14. Yesterday 22 Jan again told me that my order canceled. I told them send me sim then phone later or I can pick up sim from store then send phone later but you are giving me any other options. So I am going to loose my Boxing Day deal and still no solution. Please help me that.

Hey @Jugdeep_singh!

I assure you that it's not the kind of experience we want to offer our customers and we're sorry if it caused any inconvenience.

If we keep cancelling your order, this issue might not just be about the device availability. We'll need to access your account to understand what could have happened.

Please reach out to customer service and we'll be more than happy to help.

FidoAlex

Hey @Jugdeep_singh, welcome to the community! Alex here and I'll be happy to help.

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience, that doesn't sound like the kind of service we want to give our customers. It's difficult to say exactly what happened without having access to all the details, but some order may get flagged by our validation team, this is a measure we take to prevent fraudulent orders. An order can get flagged for a lot of reasons so I can't say exactly why this happened, but I suggest you get in touch with our customer service through any of the channels here and we'll be happy to take a closer look into this.