cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy with certified pre-owned phone condition

Fjaf
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I recently upgraded Certified iphone 12 on my plan. I'm not happy with condition of it. The health of battery is at 90%. Online it says usually around 10 months it gets to 90%. I asked for a replacement phone which had battery health 84%, worse than the first one I received. It says on Fido ads like new or slightly used. This doesn't fall in that category. To me this is false advertising. Last person I chatted with Maria at Fido. I said phone should only have around 95%. I thought that was a fair solution. 

I was not satisfied with her comments. According to her phone can have 50% battery health and still be ok. I have been with Fido for many years with 4 cell phone contract. Every customer service says the same thing like robots instead of addressing my concern.

This is leaving me unhappy still. I will have think of switching once my contracts are up.

1 REPLY 1

FidoNajat

Hey @Fjaf , we're sorry to read you are facing a technical situation with your device. Have you contacted our Technical Support? They can help you identify the root cause of it. <
You can reach them either by dialing *611 from your Fido phone or via Live Chat as well