cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy with certified pre-owned phone condition

Fjaf
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I recently upgraded Certified iphone 12 on my plan. I'm not happy with condition of it. The health of battery is at 90%. Online it says usually around 10 months it gets to 90%. I asked for a replacement phone which had battery health 84%, worse than the first one I received. It says on Fido ads like new or slightly used. This doesn't fall in that category. To me this is false advertising. Last person I chatted with Maria at Fido. I said phone should only have around 95%. I thought that was a fair solution. 

I was not satisfied with her comments. According to her phone can have 50% battery health and still be ok. I have been with Fido for many years with 4 cell phone contract. Every customer service says the same thing like robots instead of addressing my concern.

This is leaving me unhappy still. I will have think of switching once my contracts are up.

3 REPLIES 3

Matthieucunha57
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Recorde all Conversations and take pics of all promotions. Always... be very specific and ask all questions so that there is noway they can give you BS so you fall in the sale.... Yes you can Recorde all your Conversations in canada and no you do not need anyone consent to Recorde your own Conversations.  Eves drooping is illegal

@Matthieucunha57  

I replied to your post 👍

FidoNajat

Hey @Fjaf , we're sorry to read you are facing a technical situation with your device. Have you contacted our Technical Support? They can help you identify the root cause of it. <
You can reach them either by dialing *611 from your Fido phone or via Live Chat as well