cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

RonnieB
I'm a participant level 1

Since I woke up this morning my phone has said that I only have emergency service. I have a prepaid monthly plan that has unlimited text messaging so I'm sure that I still have money on my phone.

4 REPLIES 4

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey RonnieB,

Were you able to get the issue fixed?

Please don't forget to click "Accept as Solution" if someones comment resolves your issue.

Let us know!

nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

1. Reset your phone. Not sure what phone you have -- turn off, pull out the battery.

2. Verify that you in fact have a positive balance on your account.

3. If the above doesn't work, call Customer Service for further analysis.

klk

I'm having the same problem.  But don't suggest calling customer service to us, if our phone isn't working!!! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

What could be wrong with suggesting to using another phone perhaps a house telephone which 80% of households have to call customer service?  this seems like a very logical suggestion.  And if you don't have a house phone whats to stop you from visiting the local fido and using their telephone to call customer service?  while your there they might even be able to do some basic troubleshootign like putting in a demo sim to see if your handset is ok, or putting your sim in another phone to see if its provisioned correctly too.