cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola razr HD signal

MichaelQu
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I got this phone a week ago. I found the signal is weak. I compared it with my previous phone nokia C6.
At some location, razr HD doesn't have signal and cannot make a call. But at the same location, C6 has half signal bar and can make a call easily.
Anybody has the same problem?

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

a_golden
I'm a participant level 1

I seem to be having the same issue, I can be outside, not even have a tall building around and lose signal all together. It's starting to get really frusterating, especially when I never had this with my iphone 4. So far I haven't found a fix, but I have read on forums that people went to Verizon, got a new one and had no further issues, seems like it may be a manufacturing error that happens to a certain percentage of the phone.

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi guys,

I would suggest visiting a Fido store that offers the repair / loaner phone service. Click here to find the closest store, just be sure to check the box next to 'Repair and loaner phone service'.

Let us know how it goes!

charleneroyston

I took the Motorola in to where I bought it as I am having exactly the same problem. I never had problems with reception with my previous phone and now I cna barely get bars at all. There is obviously something wrong with THIS MODEL, not the individual phones. What is Fido willing to do about this?

FidoStephane

Are you logged on to our LTE network when using the Moto HD?