Migrating B'berry 8520 to iPhone 5, how to save everything, photos contacts. etc.

Migrating B'berry 8520 to iPhone 5, how to save everything, photos contacts. etc.

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 1

That's my question in the header: how do I save photos, contacts etc. 'cause I have to change sim cards so it won't do any good to up/download everything to the sim. ??

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Migrating B'berry 8520 to iPhone 5, how to save everything, photos contacts. etc.

Solved by I'm an Expert Level 2
iphone and black berry do not save to sim by defualt anyway. u should synch your numbers with one of ur email accounts, its called wirelss syncronization, sync it to your hotmail or yahoo account, then when u setup your hotmail or yahoo account on the iphone, the numbers will come back, as for pictures, u should connect the usb to your phone to the pc and download them off the phones hard drive and memory card to ur c:\ drive, then open itunes and drag the photos to the itunes photo folder, and wala
View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
I'm Qualified Level 1

You could also sync with outlook and blackberry desktop manager and then migrate/import your media from there into ......your only choice is itunes.,sorry.  good luck

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.
I'm an Expert Level 2

iphone and black berry do not save to sim by defualt anyway. u should synch your numbers with one of ur email accounts, its called wirelss syncronization, sync it to your hotmail or yahoo account, then when u setup your hotmail or yahoo account on the iphone, the numbers will come back, as for pictures, u should connect the usb to your phone to the pc and download them off the phones hard drive and memory card to ur c:\ drive, then open itunes and drag the photos to the itunes photo folder, and wala