Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE not working in Abbotsford!!!

roadcree
I'm a participant level 2

why oh why.

after Fido posted adding coverage with Roger's in victoria abbotsford,..etc etc,..i have no LTE. i was teased the first day i had it(not that its really neccessary,.) but i hate being told one thing,..and,.well you know,..lied too!!! yes,.what is worse than not being honourable? or lying? i want to see an official fido answer please. I was told by a salesman,..it wont be here till december,..why lie?

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Jareds_Ghost
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Tis would probably explain why I can't connect to the lte network. Been trying all night. Tried the settings right off of the fido website and for a while couldn't even connect to 4g hspa+

finally got it connected to data again (no thanks to the 45 min. I spent on the phone with fido customer service but still haven't been able to get it to connect to lte

roadcree

now this iphone 5 is freezing up. whats worse,..a drug company that puts out a product with barely any testing? or mac for putting out a phone that has issues right out of the box,..a disturbing thought uh? a carrier that lies about LTE,..and a company that will put out a product that doesnt work,..not impressed.

@Jareds_Ghost wrote:

Tis would probably explain why I can't connect to the lte network. Been trying all night. Tried the settings right off of the fido website and for a while couldn't even connect to 4g hspa+

finally got it connected to data again (no thanks to the 45 min. I spent on the phone with fido customer service but still haven't been able to get it to connect to lte