cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Gossip Internet problem

ggomez79
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi! So far I had no problem accessing the internet on my LG Gossip until now. I put $5 data pass on cell then the next day I couldn't access internet. I don't download pics or large files. I didn't get a text message that my data pass expired. I try to go on Fido Shop, Internet or My Account but I get "Invalid Access" every time since Friday. And it's not fair I bought a week data pass for nothing. Please help me. I already tried turning off the phone and removing battery and SIM card for awhile, but it doesn't work.

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey ggomez79!

Are you sure that the amount of data included in the pass has not been used completely already? It is possible that it is used up without you getting the text message to tell you so. If you are unsure, I would suggest that you contact a customer service representative for us to be able to assist you.

If you still have data included within the pass, we will have to look at your account and see if there is anything creating conflict with the pass itself.

You can reach us via chat through the My Account page, via e-mail through the Contact Us page or via phone by dialling 1-888-481-3436 from a phone other than your Fido device.

Please keep us updated! I want to know the outcome Smiley