cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed a contract can pick any android, i know nothing about phones, what to pick???

vita
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Please help me i dont know which one to pick. I like the big screens so not sure why i picked the HTC DESIRE C, i still have time to change my mind. The reviews on it seem to be bad

I just want something with a big screen, easy to use internet, and good battery life.

Thank you!!!

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

CRITIC
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

If u r looking for a phone without data plan I would suggest you to go for a sony xperia pro. I have tha phone. Its a good phone has android 4.0 , 8 mega pixel camera,1.3 mega pixel front camera, comes with 8 gb memory card, brilliant touch interface with a qwerty key pad as well. The time scape application is good for all social networkin fans. Its definitely worth buying. Fido had  this phone 3 months back. try talking to them to have that phone. I am sure it would be free on a 2 year term

Mikeman_89
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Get the Samsung s3 it is available as oaf today with a 2 or 3 year contract sick phone!!!!

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey vita!

The Desire C is offered with only a voice agreement needed. This is the best smartphone in terms of screen that you can get with only a voice term.

If you do not mind having a data agreement as well, then, I'd suggest going with the Sony Xperia U. Not only is it better in terms of screen, it is also free with the agreement and it is water resistant.

You may find more details on this device here:

http://www.fido.ca/web/Fido.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=devices&PhoneSKU=XPERIAUBLKF

I hope this helps!

@ Community: Does anyone have another suggestion?