cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a scam? "OnProcess Technologies on behalf of Rogers " claims phone not returned (800) 869-7059

fido_sucks
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

We got a text from "Fido svc msg:" stating that "records indicate that the defective device that we replaced for you recently has not been returned yet..." and they plan to charge us for the phone if they don't receive it within ten days. I've tried calling the number they provide (in title here) and get no call back. The number doesn't show up when I google OnProcess technologies either so I'm thinking this must be a scam? We did return a device about a month ago and I have the Purolator confirmation to prove it.

Of course chat was completely useless and said they don't have access to those records, suggesting that I "keep calling". They didn't even confirm if the number is legit or not.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @fido_sucks,  you may want to send a direct message to fidosolutions on Twitter or Facebook and ask the question there. Real person interaction through private messaging and no waiting on the phone. Win, win