cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to record my call conversation for Samsung A50?

adrdsd
I'm a participant level 2

Recently there are many fraud calls coming in, even from other countries, 

Sometimes I would like to record it.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

adrdsd

Thank you, maybe I will give it a try, my concern is it only gets a 3.2 stars review in the play store.
I really want a native recorder from Samsung.

Hello again @adrdsd,

Unfortunately I haven't seen a North American phone with native call recording.

I won't worry about the play store reviews that because people don't know how to use the app or don't realize that Google blocked all the ways for these apps to do call recording.

Even Google's own phone app offer call recording sadly I've yet to see the feature active in North America. I use a Pixel phone and it's not available, but even so that's why I use a Pixel device because I can root it and load that same call recording app and it records all the calls even over Bluetooth and I've been using that app for over a decade and nothing has come close to it and the developer is also very responsive. 

Read the XDA site and use that version of the app to try as the one on the playstore is different because of Google's policy. 

adrdsd

Thank you Kapable-K, I will try it later sometime.

Appreciate it.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @adrdsd,

While some Samsung phones have a native call recording option it is only available in certain regions, unfortunately, I've yet to see a North American version that has it working. They do have third-party apps that work to an extent you can look into it here.