Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone XR backorder

ehsanf
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

I have ordered an iPhone XR 5 days ago and today from fido told me that it is back-ordered !!! how many days it will take to be shipped? first, it was written that 2 days!

7 REPLIES 7

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ehsanf

What colour and storage option did you choose?

ehsanf

Hello,

White with 64 G storage.

Thanks!  The delay would be up to 10 business days.  If something changes, someone will call you let you know!  

ehsanf

Hello ,

10 business days from today or from th day that order is placed ?!  At the beggining it was 5 business days as i received in email. Now extended again ! Not happy with that !.

Thanks.

ace516
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

not please to hear this is a norm at fido... it is very unfortunate that fido.ca shows they have the phone, bill you and later sent you a notice that your purchase is back ordered... so now you are hook with a 2 year contract and left to wait for how long??? definitely not a good starting experience at all...

Hey @ace516

Welcome to the community Smiley

I can assure you this is not the norm.  We always try to mention beforehand that a device is out of stock so that the customer can make an informed decision when ordering the device.  Sometimes, the demand for popular devices is higher than expected and we run out of devices before everyone receives them and, when that happens, we notify customers of it via email.

Let us know if we have any other question!  

It would usually be from the date of the order.