Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7Plus displays 3G instead of Lte

Anthonynguyen
I'm a participant level 2

Hi there,

My Iphone 7Plus displays 3G instead of LTE. It was LTE before and changed to 3G recently. I called customer service and an officer told me to turn off my phone for few minutes and turn on again, it should work. I did as instructed but it does not work. It always displays 3G and the speed is too low. I cannot even open my emails.

5 REPLIES 5

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Anthonynguyen!

Have you made any changes to your account recently that may have caused this?

Also, in your iPhone settings under Cellular is LTE enabled?

If it is, then it should work, please contact us so we can take a closer look or let us know if you prefer a PM here on the Community. 

Anthonynguyen

Yes I made a minor change to my plan. My plan is $40 which has 4GB data. Last month I was overcharged and requested not to charge more than $40 a month. However, the issue appeared before I made that change. 

I checked my phone and yes LTE is enabled.

Thanks a ton for confirming @Anthonynguyen!

Since it's active on your phone, we'll have to check your account.

I'm sending you a PM, see you there Smiley

Anthonynguyen

I havent received your message. I called customer service again today. A lady tried to reset my account but the problem is still there. Please let me know what I should do. 

Can you check again please @Anthonynguyen ? I'll re-send it! It's coming from @FidoSolutions right here on the Community. You can check your message by clicking on your display pic at the top right.