cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 status

hiimbob
I'm a contributor level 1

Has anyone had the in progress status i do believe some rogers customers are receiving it now and im just wondering noticing how in progress prob means you'll get it day one.

***Edited to add labels***

16 REPLIES 16

Angelus
I'm a participant level 3

moved to 115 now :cathappy:

Angelus

I'm 469 for iPhone black 32 GB. Hoping to get it by early next week atleast

fatcowxlive

Just got a text from Rogers (yes Rogers) that my iPhone has been shipped.... should reach within 4 days! I hope the 4 days include weekends and not just buisness days, but I don't think that's the case :$

DjSticky

What I dont understand is I am #57 in line for a 64GB White. My status still says OPEN. How are people that are much later in line getting IN PROGRESS and mine has not changed yet?

Rinal
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I believe that since the 32 and 64 gig were only made available to us later in the day that Fido might have not even ordered theses models from apple at the time. Therefore I fear a longer delay for us.  Like you my status is open and have a white 64 gig in line at 87 and a black 64 in position 285

fatcowxlive
I don't think so... I have 32GB and I got "in progress" which means they placed the order. I'd be surprised if the reserved 32/64 don't reach stores by Sunday

ukj
Just got the text ( Congratulations! Your Fido reserved device has been shipped. Please check your email for shipping details. )
And I got a tracking number, cool

fatcowxlive

Das sick! Congrats dude (:

fatcowxlive

I reached "In Progress"!! Last I checked yesterday at 9PM I dropped one slot down to 458 from 459..... Hopefully I get it by Sunday! Very_Happy

mosesol
I'm a contributor level 2

When did it change and what type of iphone @fatcowxlive

fatcowxlive
32GB and as I said some time between 9PM yesterday and 11AM today

ukj
I would love to have fido tell me it's in transit or something apart from in progress. I order the phone at 3am on the 14th and was 152 then droped to 125 then their system went down then backup on Sunday. This is when I went from 125 to in progress and have been stuck there ever since then. Please give me more info fido.

mosesol

I am 320 in line, I don't know why fido is so slow on their reservation. Rogers is moving quickly Sad

ukj

I have a in progress status and no other info, I hope that I would get some more info than that, but i guest i have to wait.

hiimbob

so in progress im still open what number are you just so i can roughly estimate when ill get my in progress staus.

Mtbga

Mine still says open but 23 in line.   Of course the question---will it be ready on the 21st!