In-ear headphone issue

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

In-ear headphone issue

I've made a 2-year plan with Fido and I've bought a Samsung Galaxy S6. I bought the phone in March 2016 and the in-ear headphone which comes with it has stopped working. The headphone doesn't have any damage. What can I do? How can I get another one?

**Edited to add labels

Accepted Solution

Re: In-ear headphone issue

Welcome to the community @vcmiranda!

If you're still under the one year manufacturer warranty, you can bring the headphones and the phone so we can send it in for repairs for you. I had a similar issue with my headphones actually so I decided to contact Samsung directly instead of sending my phone in as well.

They can send a new pair of headphones to you but you will need your proof of purchase and send it to them. Hope this help! Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Welcome to the community @vcmiranda!

If you're still under the one year manufacturer warranty, you can bring the headphones and the phone so we can send it in for repairs for you. I had a similar issue with my headphones actually so I decided to contact Samsung directly instead of sending my phone in as well.

They can send a new pair of headphones to you but you will need your proof of purchase and send it to them. Hope this help! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

there might be lint or other debris inside the earphone jack causing the headphone to not work. try tto check for it before persuing other options

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3