cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn’t receive the phones for my order, which I placed on Black Friday as part of a promotional offer.

OlhaM
I'm a participant level 3

Urgent Complaint Regarding Order Issues.
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and frustration with the handling of my recent order, and I would like to formally file a complaint.

I ordered 2 Samsung Galaxy S23 FE phones on 2 lines in my account as part of a Black Friday promotional offer on 27.11.2023. I chose the provided store address at 2300 YONGE ST UNIT M12, paid $27 for each order, and received a confirmation email stating, "Please wait for the 'Ready For Pickup' email we'll be sending you before visiting a store."

A week later, on December 4th, I received the following email: "Our records show that the pickup window for your order DCD63725144256690 has expired. We are sorry to inform you that the order, including any associated plan, has been canceled."
However, I never received an email stating that my order was 'Ready For Pickup' before this.

I immediately went to the store to inquire about the situation and resolve the issue. The store clerk informed me that the order was canceled because they didn't have those phones. Afterward, I contacted Fido support immediately and reported the problem.
The operator reordered my items, and I paid $27 again for each phone, receiving another confirmation email. The email stated, "You’ll typically get your order within 2 to 5 business days," and "You will also get a shipment confirmation email once we ship your Samsung Galaxy S23 FE 128GB Graphite, which will include a tracking number."

Two more weeks passed, but I still did not receive my order.
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and frustration with the handling of my recent order, and I would like to formally file a complaint.
On December 17th, I called Fido support again, where I was informed that my order was canceled for an unknown reason. However, I received no notification of this in any way. Operator Shon reordered the items again and assured me that my phones would be delivered within 2-5 days to my residential address. Our conversation number is 12148172369.

Another week passed, but I still did not receive my order. When I called Fido support again on December 22nd, I was again told that my order was canceled. But I received no email notification or explanation for the cancellation.
I don't understand why the company maked a problem for me and why still doesn`t want resolved it. I placed the order correctly according to the promotional offer, paid all necessary expenses, and followed all instructions. But despite my efforts, I find myself without my order during the holidays, having wasted a significant amount of time and energy.
In light of the above, I kindly request an immediate and thorough investigation into this situation.
I want to receive my order as initially promised and and seek your urgent attention to rectify this situation promptly. Your swift and efficient intervention will not only restore my confidence in your company's service but will also contribute to maintaining a positive customer experience.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I anticipate a favorable resolution at the earliest.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @OlhaM,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a complicated situation trying to get your phones. We have unfortunately been having issues with our store pick-up feature and people have not been receiving the e-mail to go and pick-up the phone. We definitely understand the inconvenience this causes.

You're welcome to contact us over the methods shown here and we'll be more than happy to help. 

OlhaM

Hello AnthonyZ,
Thank you for your attention to my message.
But, unfortunately, I have already seen a similar standard answer under other people’s messages.
It was through these contacts that I contacted each time, and they never helped me solve the problem.
Can you guarantee that the problem will be resolved and I will receive my order?

I understand, our messages may seem repetitive as this isn't a servicing channel and we can refer our customers to customer support for help.

Hope this clarifies!