cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get your hands on fido lte micro sim in Edmonton?

BYU
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I recently ordered a Fido LTE micro sim on fido.ca but got just the regular sim.  I then proceed to call fido CSR and was told I can just make a switch at the kiosk.  I went to a kiosk today but got told they do not have any.  I then called a few stores with no luck.  I again called fido CSR and was told they cannot send me one and I have to go through the hassle to find one.  What kind of customer service is this?  Fido was the one who messed up the order in the first place and I have to waste my time to make up their mistake?  And yet cannot get this issue solved?

Can someone let me know how to get a fido lte micro sim if I cannot get one online(because I am not paying again) and cannot get one in store coz it seems like no stores have any?

Also is there a number I can call when and online order was not correct?

Thanks in advance.

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

impressions
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Fido currently doesn't have any Micro LTE sims. Only regular speed Micro sims.  As they only offer the Iphone 5 and the Mobile hotspot devices that run on LTE.  Iphone 5 uses the Nano sim, while the Hotspot uses a regular sized sim.  Your only option is to get a sim cutter and cut the regular sized LTE sim card down to micro size.  Check Ebay, you'll find many options. Until they carry a device that has LTE on a micro sim, they will not have any micro LTE sims.

Hey everyone, It's on our website's SIM card page

http://www.fido.ca/web/page/portal/Fido/SmartCard

Give us a call to place the order

FidoStephane

Hi there BYU,

I don't see why we wouldn't be able to send you a Micro SIM, unless we were out of stock of course.

I'll send you a PM to see if anything can be done from my end,