Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to ensure the setup fee will be refunded

cwadeyin
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hi,

I have joined the promotion plan and a new phone number with 40 dollars per months with 12 GB data on Nov24, 2021 in a Fido store, and I was told that the setup fee will be waived with this package. While I just found that my coming bill has inlcuded the setup fee with 50 dollars which shouldve been waived. May I know if I will get the 50 dollars later to my payment account? Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @cwadeyin,

Welcome to the community!

Usually, it will be refunded on your 2-3 invoice, if you do not see it by your third invoice then you can contact customer service to inquire.

Lala34
I'm a participant level 2

What does that mean? I see that in my bill, do I have to pay it by the deadline shown on the bill?

Hello @Lala34 I'm not sure what your question is. Did you open a plan in a Fido store or online? If you went to a kiosk or phoned in to Fido to become a Fido customer, there is a $50 asking fee that is applied to your invoice. If you set up your plan on line, there is no fee. If you were signed up by a telemarketer, they sometimes offer the admin fee to be waived after your 2nd or 3rd invoice. If it appears on your invoice, you are required to pay it and if your agreement was to have it waived, then it will be credited back on the 2nd or 3rd invoice. I hope that answered your question. Cheers 

Lala34

What does that mean? I see that in my bill, do I have to pay it by the deadline shown on the bill? or just pay the total with the fee set up included? Can you just exclude the fee right now?