cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Incredible S MMS/Network

Laimis
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, I bought Iphone 3gs with 500mb internet plan, but I lost the phone... However recently I bought HTC incredible S and Thought I would connect same plan which I MUST pay for till my contract is over... Long story short, I can't connect to the internet, I tried calling Fido representetive and the answer I got "Well Fido doesn't carry HTC, so it might not support Fido network"... I also can't send MMS, even tho it's included in my plan also...

I searched online for days, found nothing... Heard I need to change apn settings, but I can only find VPN settings, which allows me to "add VPN", basically create a new one. I found APN also, but once I click it, there's no more options, nothing to create, nothing to edit...

Does anyone know what should I do? I'm paying for the internet which I cant use, same with MMS

Thanks in advance

***Edited to add Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Tru
Fido Employee
Fido Employee

Hey everyone!

Although this thread is quite old, I'd like to update it since I came across it. The link posted by FidoJudhy is not valid anymore. Instead, if you wish to setup an unlocked device please click here. In the following page you will have all our internet settings details and also information about our network frequencies.

Hope it helps!

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hello Laimis,

Welcome to the Fido Technical Community!

You will find the answer to your question in this thread:

http://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Smartphones/thread-id/768/page/4

I hope this helps!