cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Desire dosn't receive emails

ddasilva
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Just wondering if anyone is having an issue with the HTC Desire. I just purchased this phone a month ago and its an ok phone other then i have an issue receiving my emails. I previously had a Black berry and never had any problems.

I am a Fido Customer for over 15 years, and my email address is Bell. Now i have received conflicting information and was told that shouldn't matter however a fido centre did say that Bell email addresses and Fido are not compatible. I receive most of my emails however there is always 3 or 4 that i don't receive. I don't know what the issue is here or how to correct it. I have asked and called in several times and no one can help me. One rep told me to keep it to mobile and not WIFI mode but it dosn't make a difference. Also I am not getting call display. I just found out today that its not compatible with HTC. This should be made aware to the customer buying a phone as this is completely frustrating. Also I have been paying for the service.

Has anyone else had these issues? Can anyone help me? I am considering leaving Fido and going to Bell.

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

Tru
Fido Employee
Fido Employee

Hey ddasilva,

Although this thread is quite old, I'd like to ask a small question since I came upon it. Are you still experiencing this issue? Also, you mentioned that there is always 3 or 4 email that you don't receive... are they coming from the same email address or from a different email? If they are coming from the same email account... is it possible that your email settings prevent to push certain messages?

Keep us posted!