cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido needs to Support Apple Watch Series 4 Cellular

Omnimika17
I'm a participant level 1

Fido really needs to follow suit with Rogers sister company of Fido, and support the Apple Watch series 4 GPS/Cellular. I have been with Fido for just over 10 years, technology is always changing, And just to be able to use an Apple Watch series 4 Cellular, who would want to switch to a much higher tiered provider like Rogers. 

Come On Fido, Catch up with the times, like Bell and Telus. It’s about competition not compatibility. 

Customers will I’ll switch to a provider that does support Apple Watch Series 4 Cellular and I will consider changing providers when my contract comes up for renewal. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAnthony

Hey @Omnimika17,

Thank you for your feedback!

We would be sad to see you go. I can reassure you we're always trying to improve our products and services and this is some feedback to take into consideration. We would be happy to review the options with you when the time comes. I would suggest keeping an eye out for updates on our website as our offers and services change all the time. As we say here at Fido ''The only thing that doesn't change is change.''

user7c2

THE apple watch is 5 years in now. Never thought I am considering leaving Fido, after being a customer for almost 2 decade (as of this article), for not being able to give them more of my money! lol

FIDO. If you are reading this, please tell me what is happening and when you will start supporting the Apple watch.   thank you. 

Hey @user7c2

I really hope we had a different answer to give you than the one @FidoAnthony provided. 

We'd hate to see you go over this however at this time we have no new updates on whether or not we'll be supporting the Apple watch.