Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido confirms to launch Blackberry Curve 9360

PatrickSerrano
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hey guys,

Incase you all haven't heard yet, Fido is about to launch the new Blackberry Bold 9360 if any of you are asking if Fido will be launching another new Blackberry. There will definitely be no Blackberry Bolds or Torchs since Fido only focuses on Curve as the only Blackberry lower-end phones, the only question is when will it be released to Fido customers? My guess is that it will definitely come out in 2 weeks or less.

Here is the source confirming Fido soon to be launching Blackberry Curve 9360, along with it's accessories:

http://nerdberry.net/2011/09/02/fido-to-launch-the-blackberry-curve-9360/

Hope this solves everyone's answers to any new Fido Blackberry launch

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

alittleprint
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

This is fantastic news. I've been with fido for several years and I really wanted the new Blackberry Curve 9360. I hated the idea of having to switch to another provider or signing up for the three yr contract. I hope that the 2-yr contract will still be offered with the Curve 9360. My trusty old Nokia 6070 is on its dying legs and does not send text messages anymore, so would really love to order a new phone within the next month.

Thanks for the update and i'm going to stop off at a Fido kiosk to see if I can find out more.

10yearfido
I'm an expert level 2
I'm an expert level 2

Best to double check. The last I'd heard was that the stores that had received accessories had been instructed to return them and the launch with Fido was canceled. I don't know this for sure, but I trust the source.

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately this is not an official source therefore I would suggest keeping posted to our website, Facebook page or Twitter page for handset releases.

Please note that Fido does not comment or speculate on products and services that are currently not offered.