cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Midnight Launch

Chris-P
I'm a contributor level 1

So.. I have a question.. Erin Mills (mall) is close to me and there's a Fido location inside.. Infact.. There's alot of Fido locations in malls..

These malls typically don't stay open till midnight and don't let stay inside.. What will happen with the launch? And what will happen to malls? I mean.. I can wait outside the mall until it opens and run into Fido.. But their won't be any sort of line-up system.. so..

Can anyone shed some light on this situation for me?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
have you tried calling the mall management? the mall sets those rules, and they have to be made aware of big launches like this, since there is like 6 cellphone stores inside that mall. They might make special exceptions and have the doors open early, and have extra security on hand...

terryc
I thought that all in phones in the fido shops are on hold for people using the online reservation system.
If not - then I might line up too...

umairz

yeah this is just total BS. I thought that too, but i haven't received any e-mail telling me my phone is available tmrw and i am in line position 391 which should be **bleep** good to recieve it first day of lauch and not to mention that position is nation wide and still i think these greeedy fido people are not gonna care about existing people but sell it to new customers to have some more business. Seriously so fed up with Canadian telecommunication system. It's ****** up.

Chris-P

Actually no, reservation phones and store phones are seperate. I'm number 920ish in the reservation but I'm not ready to wait that long, so I'm getting in line in hopes I'll get it early haha.. 64GB here I come?