cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Hardware Order

AngeloToledo
I'm a participant level 2

3 weeks ago, I made an online order to upgrade my phone. I received an order update 6 days later and an account change confirmation earlier this morning. Neither of these emails have provided me any information regarding when I will receive my device.

I connected with someone on live chat support today and they mentioned that my phone is on back order. I've inquired about make processes faster but no such things would be possible. Essentially, I have no choice but to wait.

I do not want to be paying more money when even the shipping and delivery of my phone has not been confirmed yet. Is there any way I can speed up this process at all? Will I be able to just grab a phone in-store if they happen to have stocks of it without any issues?

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @AngeloToledo , sorry to hear that your device is back ordered. Unfortunately, we don't know the answer about the time-line or picking up in a store. I do know that if you place an order over the phone or in a store, your order would be subject to an admin fee. To get clarification on your questions you will have to contact Fido customer support Here 

Sorry I wasn't much help. Hoping for a quick resolution for you. Cheers 

AngeloToledo

It's alright. Thank you for your response.