cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Wifi Calling on iPhone SE

Jung6
I'm a participant level 2

I have an iphone SE 2020 that was purchased from FIDO last year. Since then i've been unable to enable WIFI calling. I'd called Fido support and they told me that WIFI calling was enabled. After restarting my phone numerous times, and removing and reinstalling the SIM card it still tells me it is not enabled on the account. Is there any other troubleshooting steps? Or is there a technical rep that can get this enabled, properly, on my account?

5 REPLIES 5

Jung6

@KAPABLE-K Tried the network reset, no luck, still shows the same "contact Fido message". I guess i'll try calling them again. Though I'm not optimistic.

@Jung6 That's too bad that did not help last resort is to try a factory reset and make sure our phone has the latest updates. 

Also, do you have a pre-paid or post-paid account? As the WiFi calling feature is not available for pre-paid customers.

Jung6

@KAPABLE-K As stated, I've tried that and gone through phone support. Still does not work. Unclear if this is an account config issue or a technical one.

Hello again @Jung6,

Did you try doing a network reset on the phone and see if that helps? If not I would suggest you do that.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Jung6,

Sorry to hear you are having problems getting WiFi calling to work can you follow the instructions here and let us know if it works.