cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email confirmation after phone upgrade

KayleighWard
I'm a participant level 3

Last night I put a request through to upgrade my phone to the Google Pixel 6 (Certified Pre-Owned) for $0 down on the website, I got to the end and was told that it was accepted and that I would get a confirmation email shortly and an email once the phone ships out, though it is the next day and I have yet to recieve the first email. Is someone able to confirm to me that my request did in fact go through, I'm already a bit uncomfortable ordering things online but it makes me even more so that I did not get confirmation for my purchase. Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Hey @KayleighWard , glad you received all your information regarding your device order in the same day. That was quick, especially for a weekend order. I was going to suggest that you give it a couple of business days to hear back, but you're taken care of. Congratulations on the new device. Have a great weekend 

KayleighWard

Final Update unless issue comes up later: I have recieved my shipping confirmation!

KayleighWard

Update: I have since recieved my confirmation email, still no tracking number yet.