cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does fido have blackberry bold 9780 &...?

CassandraD101
I'm a participant level 3

Hi Smiley i just wanted to know if Fido has the new Blackberry Bold 9780

And also, when my contract ends, how much the phone would be ?

Please can anybody answer me those two questions Very_Happy it'll mean the world to me!

Oh, and one more thing, it doesnt have to be a blackberry bold, it can also be a curve, but one of the newer one's, thanks tons! Heart

***Edited to add labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Ba
Your best bet is to go in store because they will be the ones to upgrade you to a black berry, and you don't have to wait till your contract is up you just have to wait till 6 months before, the reason i say go in the store is because the clerk told me they got the new bold in two months ago but there's nothing on the online about it just the two older curves that every other phone company has hade for a wile now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fido has the BlackBerry Curve 9300 3G , and the Blackberry Curve 8520 2G. If you went to the smartphones page of fido.ca you would have found this out yourself, not sure why you made me do all this work to find this out  for you?

Anonymous
Not applicable
and since you will be buying it from the Fli market or Pacific mall u dont have to wait for ur contract to expire

CassandraD101

Well anyways... i enver asked YOU to answer, so please dont be rude, i have never used this online fido website, so please don't be rude and keep your mouth clean, it means a lot.

But anyways thank you for answering me that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a note: when you post questions on here, ANYONE is free to answer them, your not asking a specific person, so dont think its rude that someone who does not work for Fido gives you some helpfull advice and answers your questions. You should be really thankfull that we are replying to your questions on our own time, we don't get paid to give you answers.

It shouldnt matter who replies, heck my little nephew can respond to your question, its not rude its helpfull and polite and you should be thankfull, he even took the time to find the phones on fido.ca and let you know if fido sells them or not, thats a lot of work for a 4 year to do.