Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defective Samsung A53

princess1313
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi

I jsut got the A53 and having some issues not sure if anyone else is. 

It's very laggy. When on IG it freezes and apps take time to load??

I'm not happy at all.

My old phone had better performance than this.

5 REPLIES 5

princess1313

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately i got my phone at Costco first time I usually get it from Fido but they had better promotions. I have contacted Samsung over and over and did all the restart and safe mode also. They suggested I replace the phone. Just really had doing this was hoping for a good phone my old phone is better but it isn't working anymore orelse i would have still kept it lol

Thanks

I understand. Won't costco replace it for you?  I have the A52 and my experience is really good. You may be able to get the people that sold you the phone to replace it. Worth a try? I hope you get it sorted out 

Good morning @princess1313 , sorry to hear you are disappointed with the new device. Have you done all the updates and restart after them? Restarting usually sorts out the lagging after an update. I usually restart after a system update and also after app updates. 

Having said that, if you are not happy with the device, then you're not happy. If you just received the device you are probably within the return window. If you received a return label in the box, or if you called in for a return label, you can return to Fido and reorder a different device. Various contact methods are posted Here , or you can call fido from your device by dialing *611

Cheers 

princess1313

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, i  will be keeping the phone seems to be working now. It's slow at times but it's ok.

Glad to hear it's working for you now. Have a good weekend 👍