cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cracked screen

Maddy48
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I called when I broke my screen and was given an appointment for the next day for someone to come to my house the next day. When they didn't show I called Brightstar who gave me a number to call the person. When I called the number it was a New Jersey number in the United States and I live in the Vancouver BC area. When I called Brightstar back and told them this they said it was a local number and when I said it isn't the insisted i was and ended up the call. I called Brightstar back 1 1/2 hours passed my 11 appointment time and was told that I had to deal with the New Jersey number but he is as going to do me favor and cancel the appointment and set it up for me to drive to get my screen fixed to a place 30 minutes away.  Which is ridiculous because they should have places closer.  I called the place where I'm going to because I wanted to make sure I can get it fixed there and before driving 1 hour  and I'm glad I did cause I needed a reference number which I wasn't given. So had to call Brightstar again (5 times in 1 1/2 hours) to get my reference number. Not pleased with the person not showing up, getting a New Jersey number when I live outside of Vancouver, having to call back to get a reference number and having the girl I spoke to for the 5th time not care when I was mad becauseo of hassle I went through to get my screen fixed by a company that I have to pay each month for my protection plan. Never had these issues with Asurion.because they were easy to talk to and deal with.

1 REPLY 1

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @maddy

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I really do apologize that this wasn't a positive experience. Rest assured that your comment didn't fall on deaf ears.

We will forward your feedback to the concerned team. Offering stellar customer service has always been one of our biggest focuses as a company!

Again thank you for sharing your concerns with us @maddy. If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we'll send you a PM Smiley