Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about my new monthly fee

LynnZ
I'm a participant level 2

Hi everyone,

please allow me to borrow your wisdom. 
I received a Fido offer for iPhone 12 mini like everyone does.

however the page of promotion kind of throws me off- I am not sure how much I am going to pay after the upgrade!

please see the attached pictures for additional information.

New plan, new feeNew plan, new feeDevice promoDevice promo
So, how much will it cost me in total (plan+ Device) per month? I make it easy for you to reply by making selections as follow:

A. $45+$7.92

B. $45+$17.52

C. $35+$17.52

D. Humour me 

E. Any better deal you could recommend me on iphone12/mini or above?

Also, since I was a previous chatr customer, I am offered a $5 bill credit for 24 months, can it still apply to my new plan? 

Thanks to everyone who replies in advance.

Regards,

Lynn

3 REPLIES 3

Mcflor1
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

You have a good excluve just for you offer,, if your interested why dont you grab that  deal breaker in my case, I called customer service to ask get that kind of deal with a different phone and I got flagged,meaning even I commit, someone will call me and say theres a glitch and because im aware of it before availing it, I might not get the deal and instead offer me the avail. Plan for if they do it on their side it will never show up at there end. But they said if theres a mistake then they might put you on your old plan back.

Good morning @LynnZ , my understanding is that the promo discount will be deducted from your plan, which would total $17.52. The full cost of the financing would be charged for the device as the discount comes off your plan cost. The reason for separating the costs is that the full financed cost will be shown as it is paid down. Meaning if you cancel before your contract expires,  you will be charged for the remainder of the balance for the device which would not include the promo. I home that made sense. Cheers 

LynnZ

yep I understand the part why the promo will be applied to the monthly plan istead of phone finance plan. So it's 45-29.5+37.52. However, this is still different from the quote i got from chat rep. Anyways, thank you for your reply