cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging without me knowing

xiangliu
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, the phone number that is associated with this account is cancelled now, but I was told by the fido staff in person that this number was disabled sometime between January and February, so I registered for a new number. But, as of last month, I was told by another staff that the number has been continuously charging me money (around 89$/month) for all the time shown on the data base which is 18 months, the thing is I don't even know if it was only 18 months. I stopped using this number since 2020, and I cancelled automatic billing, so I am very confused on why it was still charging me when: 1. I cancelled automatic billing and 2. I was told the number was disabled. I was charged at least 3k for a number I was told disabled for the past 3 years without my consent and me knowing, so I issue a refund for all the charges taken place for this number but their response was really hasty and only offering to return 89$ out of 3k! I honestly feel very disappointed and angry, it's like I am scammed. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Xiangliu,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. However, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to any customer information. If you would like to discuss the situation, you would need to re-contact customer service so they may look into the matter. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers