Cancellation of contract of new device

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

Cancellation of contract of new device

Dear Sir I am planning to upgrade device iPhone plus 7 with 128 GB. I noticed that in plan25 for 24 months, initially   I have to pay CAD529 plus taxes. Will you please clarify that if I intend to terminate contract after 4 months then how much amount and penalty is payable by me.

I shall feel obliged if an early advice is given so that I should upgrade my own mobile with new phone. Presently I am using my own device. Thanking you.

Ved Parkash Sharma

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Cancellation of contract of new device

Hi @candvb11,

@KAPABLE-K is right in how the balance is calculated. Just one little correction; the subsidy received on the iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB is $549, so the tab will go down by about $22.88 each month.

For more info on how subsidies work and how to calculate the remaining balance on your account, you can go here.

Cheers! Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted

@candvb11 The 128GB iPhone 7 Plus on a Plus25 is $679 and you will be paying $25 every month for the next 24 months so that's $600. Every month that $600 tab will be reduced by $25. So if you want to cancel then you will have to pay $25 x the remainder of months left on the tab.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Hi @candvb11,

@KAPABLE-K is right in how the balance is calculated. Just one little correction; the subsidy received on the iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB is $549, so the tab will go down by about $22.88 each month.

For more info on how subsidies work and how to calculate the remaining balance on your account, you can go here.

Cheers! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3