cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of contract of new device

candvb11
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Dear Sir I am planning to upgrade device iPhone plus 7 with 128 GB. I noticed that in plan25 for 24 months, initially   I have to pay CAD529 plus taxes. Will you please clarify that if I intend to terminate contract after 4 months then how much amount and penalty is payable by me.

I shall feel obliged if an early advice is given so that I should upgrade my own mobile with new phone. Presently I am using my own device. Thanking you.

Ved Parkash Sharma

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @candvb11,

@KAPABLE-K is right in how the balance is calculated. Just one little correction; the subsidy received on the iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB is $549, so the tab will go down by about $22.88 each month.

For more info on how subsidies work and how to calculate the remaining balance on your account, you can go here.

Cheers! Smiley

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@candvb11 The 128GB iPhone 7 Plus on a Plus25 is $679 and you will be paying $25 every month for the next 24 months so that's $600. Every month that $600 tab will be reduced by $25. So if you want to cancel then you will have to pay $25 x the remainder of months left on the tab.