cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get new phones delivered

faydavis
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I ordered 2 new phones and upgraded my 2 plans on Dec. 8/13.  Said it would be 5-7 business days to get the new phones.  Unfortunately the person who took the order apparently didn't know what he was doing and screwed up the order.  I called again the next day and that person told me they would get back to me in 2 days.  No return call.  Called again Dec.11/13 and got a supervisor who said the order was screwed up and she would fix it.  Called today Dec. 16 and have now spoken to 4 different people.  Again told the whole thing was screwed up, the phones haven't been sent yet and now it will be 1-2 weeks before I will get them.  Although the money has come out of my Fido dollar account one fellow said they haven't been paid for.  When I pointed this out to him he said it was really screwed up.  When I try to reach the Office of the President (as per the complaint instructions), no one will put me through.  This surprises me because you would think you would not want bad publicity to get out about the lousy service they have provided along with the numerous screw ups. I have now been on the phone today with Fido for almost three hours.   Does anyone at Fido really care?????? 

I have been with Fido since day one and at this point I would certainly tell folks not to bother with Fido. 

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

FidoStephane

Hi there faydavis,

If you could PM me your ID info I'll gladly take a look and see what the status of your orders are,

PM stands for private message. You can send me a private message by selecting my user name and then selecting 'send a private message' on the right hand side.

beararms
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2
If you don't receive a message from the mods here, try the social media route...