This is a problem that started a few days ago, looking for some support.. I can send and receive text messages instantly and talk fine but I cannot send or receive any multimedia. Every time it says "Failed Network Error. Try again Later", it has been several days now so I could use some help.
***Edited to add labels***
Hi Jenny, sorry for the delay and I hope you're still around to help. It is a phone I have been using temporarily but like I said, sending and receiving multimedia has worked perfectly before, until now.
I believe the handset is an older 3500 classic, and no I have never used it to connect to go online. Also yes I have turned it on and off a number of times.
Here is some troubleshooting that I can suggest (MMS being picture messages):
1. Make sure you are trying to send picture message to a valid Canadian (or U.S. Sprint) phone number (10-digit dialing pattern) or e-mail address.
2. Verify if the service which blocks all incoming and outgoing MMS has been added in the your account by contacting customer care.
3. Verify if there are any internet blocks that may prevent you from sending MMS by contacting customer care.
4. Verify if the service which allows you to send and receive MMS has been added in the your account by contacting customer care.
5. Ask the erpresentative to make sure that you have all the proper access point names (APNs) in your account.
6. Make sure the you are able to connect to the internet from your phone via the WAP portal.
Let us know how it goes!