cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls keep dropping

DH271
I'm back
I'm back

Everytime I go to call someone or they are trying to call me, my phone either drops calls or it wont recieve them. I've tried restarting my phone 4-6 times and nothing has changed.

5 REPLIES 5

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @DH271,

Welcome to the community!

What is the make and model of the phone you are using? Is the problem happening everywhere or just in a specific area? Did you recently install any new apps?

You can try taking out the SIM card and reseating it, try doing a network reset on the phone to see if it helps, you can also contact customer service and have them do a reset to switch on their end and see if it helps.

I have an iPhore Xr. Its happening everywhere and I haven't downloaded any apps recently. it's been happening for about 4-5 days now.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @DH271

Have you tried resetting your network settings?  If not, I'd suggest trying that.

Let me know if that helps! 

Delilah
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I have been experiencing dropped calls, lagging in making outgoing calls, and not receiving calls since July 2020. I reset the network 2x, I got a new SIM card, visited Apple store who confirmed my iPhone X is not the issue, the call dropping/ not receiving calls happens within a 10km radius, I used the SIM in an iPhone 5- still no resolution. Rogers technicians cannot solve this! This is really inconvenient! 

Hey @Delilah Smiley

I'm sorry to learn that you're having trouble with the network, recently! 

When you say that this happens within a 10km radius, has this been the case since the issue started? 

Also, did anything change once you got your new SIM card?