Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANCELLED MY RESERVATION AND NOW NO WAY TO GET AN IPHONE 5

angus
I'm a contributor level 1

I reserved an iphone 5 before but then i cancelled that reservation 

and now i really want to have an iphone but there is no way for me to buy me since the resevation system can only reserve one and fido stores said they don't reserve iphone 5 

what can i do please help me 

thank ou ver ymuch !!!!!

***Edited to add labels***

9 REPLIES 9

LucidEvening
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Just reserve one again? You'll be put back at the end of the line, but it is your fault of cancelling you previous reservation.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
iPhone 5 - White 16 GB

angus

thanks for your reply!

the thing is when i reserve it occurs an error (i guess i am not avaiable to reserve again )

LucidEvening
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

@angus wrote:

thanks for your reply!

the thing is when i reserve it occurs an error (i guess i am not avaiable to reserve again )

How odd for you to get an error? Must be an internal error with the reservation system. If should be an error for you to reserve another iPhone if you were currently reserving one. However, since you have no active reservation, it should not prevent you from reserving again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
iPhone 5 - White 16 GB

angus

i called the fido customer service and they told me that cancelling an iphone is just as reserving an iphone. Even though I cancelled the reservation, it seems like I can not reserve once again

sad day!

LucidEvening
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

@angus wrote:

i called the fido customer service and they told me that cancelling an iphone is just as reserving an iphone. Even though I cancelled the reservation, it seems like I can not reserve once again

sad day!

Sorry to hear about that. Seems like your going to have to wait until supplies stock up at Fido stores later on this year or next year. Fido's supply of iPhones is very weak at this point (you already know why) so trying to get an iPhone 5 has been somewhat of a "mission" depending where you are.

iPhone 5 - White 16 GB

angus

thanks!

10yearfido
I'm an expert level 2
I'm an expert level 2

There's always the option of lining up at an Apple store for a few days in the morning. The only other way was the reservation system but you canceled it, so I guess it back to one line or another.

MPoeG

Why did you cancel it?

angus

it doesnt really matter does it lol Sad