Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brightstar rejection

Yogendrakoduru
I'm a participant level 2

Hi 

i recently brought a device and i have lost my device so i called brighstar for a claim. They have started a claim which after asked me to submit proof of address so i have given my insurance documents with my current address. They rejected it saying that its not a match because they are comparing it with my old address so they transferred my call to fido inorder to update my address but fido has my new address and fido want me talk to brighstar. When i call to brightstar they transfer my call to fido saying that i have to ask fido for update of my address. Both the brightstar and fido sucks

4 REPLIES 4

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Yogendrakoduru

Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with your service claim.

You can confirm your billing address or updated address on your Fido.ca profile. Your Fido invoice will also include the address if the correction was applied the invoice was issued.

With that said, if we have the correct address, then Brightstar should be able to confirm. You can escalate your request to have them take a closer look as well.

Let us know how it goes.

Yogendrakoduru

I have my current address in fido and brightstar is different and they are saying that they contact fido on my behalf.

Yogendrakoduru

I was wondering can you guys contact brighstar on my behalf and see where the issue is coming from?

Hey @Yogendrakoduru

Thank you for the update on this. I am going to send you a PM so we can take a closer look at the account and address on file together.