cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a new phone from FIDO, turned out to be used!!!!

soorena
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Is it Fido's new trick to rip off or does it happen because of lack of supervision on representative stations? Today I bought a Nokia-C6 from Montreal, Cote-des-naige plaza Fido rep. station. At home I noticed it's been used, with previously-taken photos in it, lots of scratches on the back and the sides, stick marks from its previous user, for God's sake something called soap has been invented by ancient brains. Seriousely, who is responsible for this rip-off, robbery and reputation desaster? Does Fido put it on its users to be careful? I believe this country was built on some values, one of which was mutual trust. Fido should teach its workers and "FRONT-LINE" guys some attitude and work ethics. From my point of view, this is a disaster.  

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did they show u the phone before you bought it and tell you it was previously used? just go back to the store and visit the manager and have him or her resolve the issue

ren596
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

@Anonymous wrote:
Did they show u the phone before you bought it and tell you it was previously used? just go back to the store and visit the manager and have him or her resolve the issue

Agreed

It seems a bit worse than it is

The store MGR can fix things up