Should i wait for a new blackberry to come to fido or switch to rogers ?
***Edited to add labels***
If you're able to wait, i'd suggest to wait at least a month to see if Fido comes out with a new Blackberry. If not, then I'd consider shopping around to at least get a 3G Blackberry.
Why a month?? I've been waiting years for them to get a decent blackberry....
I agree with you 200%
But somtimes phones can be expensive ( $600+ )