This is THE place to find answers, ask questions and share advice. Register now to join the conversation!
We’ll help you get started, and be sure to check out the Library; your go-to for how-tos.
Should i wait for a new blackberry to come to fido or switch to rogers ?
***Edited to add labels***
If you're able to wait, i'd suggest to wait at least a month to see if Fido comes out with a new Blackberry. If not, then I'd consider shopping around to at least get a 3G Blackberry.
Why a month?? I've been waiting years for them to get a decent blackberry....
I agree with you 200%
But somtimes phones can be expensive ( $600+ )