Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 


I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Should i wait for a new blackberry to come to fido or switch to rogers  ?



***Edited to add labels***


I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

If you're able to wait, i'd suggest to wait at least a month to see if Fido comes out with a new Blackberry. If not, then I'd consider shopping around to at least get a 3G Blackberry.

I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Why a month?? I've been waiting years for them to get a decent blackberry....

Not applicable
My advice, do not switch to a carrier merely because of a phone they offer, your better choosing one which gives you the best plan according to your phone needs. You can always buy an unlocked handset later on and pop your sim card into it.

I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

I agree with you 200%


But somtimes phones can be expensive ( $600+ )

I am a Fido employee, but my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Fido or its affiliates.

Je suis un(e) employé(e) de Fido mais mes commentaires sont les miens et ne reflètent pas nécessairement le point de vue de Fido ou d’une société de son groupe.