cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** Blackberry 7 Phones **

RajioDee
I'm a participant level 2

I think it's about time to bring in at least one of the many BB7 phones to Fido.

Nationwide, every provider is now stocking these phones, whether it’s a basic Curve or a high end Torch.  Any one of the new BB7 phones will be refreshing in your line up.  Fido is falling a bit behind...

As a Canadian mobile provider, support the Canadian mobile manufacturer!

***Edited to add labels***

12 REPLIES 12

silentbuddha
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

my first guess would be to download blackberry desktop  application and i believe the application would be able to re-install the os for you ???

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

let us know Smiley

fargiemargie
I'm a contributor level 1

Tomorrow?

Come on!

Biondina13

I heard the same thing!!! A new one comes out tomorrow!!! And it's about time!! 

fargiemargie

lol. and nothing!!

come on fido. you are missing the holiday rush. wth?

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey Everyone, the Curve 9360 with BlackBerry 7 was released today. Check it out here!

fargiemargie

@FidoStephen

Can you tell me where I can find the Fido device software for the new blackberry. I had this phone for 1 hour and it already is busted. I need to reinstall the software already.

which blackberry do you have ?

Dirks
I agree, we need new blackberries!

FidoStephen
Hey RajioDee and Dirks,

We unfortunately cannot speculate on products not currently offered. I would suggest keeping posted to our website in the coming weeks Smiley

RajioDee

I like the look of the smiley, i'll keep posted

trop
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Well Fido did allow people to pre order the I phone 4S before if was available.

Fido, last time I checked, is a Canadian company. So, why it would be the only cellular provider that doesn't offer any of the latest, and hottest products products from another Canadian company  who knows? Wind, Koodo, Virgin, Bell, and Rogers are  all offering  the entire line of the latest blackberry phones.

Lets be part of the party, better late than never.

Dirks
I noticed that the curve 9300 has had it's subsidy removed and now costs $250. I suspect that this could be to discourage people from getting the old one and regretting it when they soon launch the new one