cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backordered IPhone 11

AlinneL
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

It has been 3 weeks since I ordered my phone online, and the only update that I have so far is that it's backordered and Fido doesn't know when it's coming. How is possible to sell a product online and don't be able to inform the customer the delivery date?! In th website says that it will take 2 to 5 business days which is a lie, false advertising. I already talked to Customer Service and suggested to the website be updated, than at least  Fido will be honest with your customers. The CS asked me if I wanted to cancel my order. Definetly not a great way to keep your customer's satisfaction ... If you spend time and money buying a product, you want the solutions to have it ASAP. I just wanted to use this tool as well to express my desapointment with this process. 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @AlinneL , sorry to hear that your iPhone is on back order. I know how frustrating it is waiting for a new device. I don't know if you have read any of the news about manufacturers having difficulty getting their products built and orders fulfilled.  Apparently every manufacturer is experiencing this and they ship as soon as parts become available. Having said that, most cellular providers are giving their best guess on new inventory arring. This information won't get your iPhone into your hands any faster,but it's a predicament that is affecting the world right now. I do hope that you will receive your new device soon, all the best 👍