cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back order on IPhone 15

FatKat
I'm a participant level 1

I understand that ordering an iPhone 15pro may take some time, it has been out for a year though; the iPhone 16 is on preorder now and I can't get any status on the iPhone 15 pro I ordered on August 30th. Why can't Fido give you even an estimated time for delivery? It did mention on the site if the device you ordered was on back order they would 'let you know estimated time for delivery' but there is nothing on my order saying that. Why can't you just be honest with your customers and even send out weekly updates? If I was 500th in line, I would like to know these things in advance. People have lives and are dependent that businesses will be forthcoming, especially with items that cost thousands of dollars. I have been with Fido since 2016? And this is the first time I've ordered hardware online, to say I'm disappointed in the customer service is an understatement. Looking at these forums though I now see I'm not the only customer unsatisfied with long wait times and no info on the 'current status' of my order. I really hope someone at Fido actually sees this and I'm not just ranting to empty space. 

1 REPLY 1

Thanky

jeez this is really disappointing to hear, this means my iPhone 16 pro might take for ever to come through, it's very disappointing to be honest