cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After being informed by fido staff that the number has been cancelled, they will still be charged $52 per month for 10 months

JunyiLiu
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1
Click here

I went to fido Richmond's offline store in January to adjust my monthly plan and cancel one of my phone numbers. The clerk informed me that the number had been cancelled, and there was no notice afterwards. It wasn't until I just received that my account wasn't automatically debited that fido was still charging me for the cancelled account. And that's at an outrageous price ($52 a month for just 2GB). I need fido to refund the money I overpaid because of an employee mistake. 

The clerk assured me that my number had been cancelled and even asked me to make a call. But I was still charged, and the number is still on my account.

1 REPLY 1

Good morning @JunyiLiu , I understand how frustrating this is for you. You will have to discuss your account with a Fido customer service representative to have it corrected. We are a community forum and cannot access any customer accounts. See Here to contact customer support