Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About IMEI blacklist

Maru
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hi, sorry for the long story.

I got one of the scam messages that is about 'Fido refund' a few months ago, and I think I mistakenly click the link. There was not a problem with my phone since that until last Saturday.

On Saturday night, my phone said 'SIM card not provisioned'. Data, call and text were blocked. Also my Fido account was automatically deleted. So I went to Fido store and explained what happened. They told me someone using the 'BELL' had took my number, and they gave me new SIM card. I talked with customer service and he transmitted my info to new SIM card. After I switched the SIM, it worked. But on Monday morning, it didn't work again. This time, it said 'Phone not allowed for voice'. I went back to the store and they said my phone was blacklisted.

I'm so embarrassed right now. I bought my phone from 3rd party in person and it worked perfectly well until first issue appeared. Is there any way I can fix this problem? And I have no idea why all of a sudden it is blacklisted because it worked again when I first changed to new SIM.

1 REPLY 1

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Maru

I'm sad to read about what happened to you.  I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon!