I have a new phone (SAMSUNG Galaxy A70) and a new provider fido. When I plug my phone in my auto (Kia Forte), Android auto starts and disconnects a few seconds after. As a result of that I can't use my GPS and I am so stressfull since I am with fido.
I did some actions to try to fix the problems.
1. I used my husband sim card which is from Kodoo I put it inside my new phone. Everything works well with android auto in my car. I was able to use waze wihtout any issue.
2. I disable the wifi and try to use only my data with my sim card but nothing works. Same issue
3. I put my sim card inside my husband phone which is samsung A8. It works well in my car with android auto.
Now I am so désappointement and doesn't know what to do ?
Thank you for your help
Welcome to the community!
That is certainly a strange situation!
1. I used my husband sim card which is from Kodoo I put it inside my new phone. Everything works well with android auto in my car. I was able to use waze wihtout any issue...
That would suggest your phone is compatible with your car and is able to get adequate reception etc.
3. I put my sim card inside my husband phone which is samsung A8. It works well in my car with android auto...
That would suggest that your SIM is working well with your car as well as Android Auto and you're getting adequate reception so I don't think the issue is related to Fido.
Are you finding those results everywhere? Are you able to use Android Auto (your phone, your SIM) without connecting to your car? How about Google Maps or Waze without connecting to your car? If you can, it would suggest the issue is possibly a glitch connecting your phone to the car rather than cellular reception/GPS related. Can you think of anything which might have been different during those scenarios?
Hope this helps 😀