cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+++ Stay positive +++

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Is this the era where you more **bleep** to someone gets you better service? I didn't get this post 🙂,neither did you I presume!

Sorry but let's not get in the habit..seems like more people takes this community for the complaint department. !? 

There are many more happy customers with Fido than not out there! Drop a line!

Share your good experience too!

3 REPLIES 3

Teedo
I'm a participant level 3

I've had nothing but good service since switching to Fido last March! I did have an issue with my phone and was frustrated but I got it resolved and I couldn't be happier. Customer service was awesome! 

So far so good! 👍

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hello  @Teedo  So glad to read you!

Thanks for sharing your experience with Fido customer service.   Fido has always been "out of the niche" in terms of assistance and team spirit! They will vouch for you and truly care!

I'm curious to know what way you used to communicate with them?

You know  Scooby Doo is as brave as can be.. but I'm also frighten of dark and greyish places Arrrgh!

Therefore, while Fido does also offers customer service convenience through social media I still use the direct approach and dial 611 on my mobile always. It's hard enough to keep your id data safe within one platform these days.  As the responsibility is only with the provider and even so there is no express warranty of your data within going elsewhere! 

Cheers Teedo and welcome to the Fido house!

Teedo

Hi @Scooby-Doo thank you very much for the warm welcome! :face_with_medical_mask:😀👍

I prefer the direct approach as well. I don't care for communicating through social media when I have an issue with my phone. I had only had my newly purchased phone for a week and so many things were going wrong. I was ready to pull my hair out lol so I wanted to hear a representative first hand. I called 1-888-481-FIDO

It took 2 separate phone calls and me speaking to an agent, then his supervisor, and then finally a manager (or someone higher up) I can't recall, to get a resolution. Through it all, the agents I spoke to each time were very kind and understanding of my situation. That right there made me decide to stay with Fido. 🐶